Saturday, April 07, 2007

re-discovered bookmarks - Mao VS Hung



When I first started this blog, anything I found while surfing the ner, but didn't have time to post, got bookmarked for later use. Opened the folder today and found some fun stuff like the following clip from the Golden Harvest flick BROKEN OATH. Never seen the film, but this fight has sold me plus the cast! You have fight direction by Yuen Wo-Ping and starring Angela Mao, Michael Chan Wai-Man, Bruce Leung Siu-Lung (The Beast from KUNG FU HUSTLE), Dean Shek Tin (okay, maybe not a sign of quality...), Han Ying-Chieh (pioneering action director responsible for TOUCH OF ZEN, THE BIG BOSS, FIST OF FURY) as a fire-breathing fighter, and in the background, Corey Yuen Kwai, Billy Chan Wui-Ngai, Yuen Biao, Yuen Shun-Yi, Yuen Wah, Lam Ching-Ying, Mars, and Chung Faat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling the blog man. My name is Clarke. Me and my bud Majid are starting our own blog.

I'm actually writing a script and I would love to let you see it when it is done.

Clarke
Double Dragon Cinema

Anonymous said...

I want Angela Mao to kick my ass!